Featured Shop Friday – Claire’s Clothesline
November 16, 2012 by sararubendalldesignstudio
This week’s Featured Shop is Claire’s Clothesline! Take a minute and go check out her shop and all of the fabulous baby items!!
1. What is your shop name? Clare’s Clothesline2. What is the story behind your shop name? My first daughter is named Clare. After having her and my younger daughter, I realized what kind of baby gifts were most useful.
3. When did you open your shop? March 2012
4. What kinds of products do you sell in your shop? baby burp cloths, lovey blankets, soft block toys and bibs. I also specialize in creating custom themed items for customers.
5. What advice would you give to new Etsy sellers? Do your homework. There are a lot of great resources out there so be sure to read and learn as much as you can. Also, be shameless about spreading the word about your shop. Don’t be shy about telling people what you do. It could lead to a sale!
6. What are your favorite ways to promote your shop? I use Facebook quite a bit, but I also rely on word of mouth. If you make one customer happy, they are likely to re-order from you and tell their friends!
7. Do you have a special offer(i.e. coupon code or free shipping code) you would like to include in the blog post? Please use coupon code HOLIDAY for 15% off your next order. Expires 12/31/12.