Featured Shop Friday PLUS $5.00 made to match!
December 7, 2012 by sararubendalldesignstudio
Good morning and happy Friday to you all! I know I missed the last few weeks and that was due to the Black Friday sale. I am going to start with our featured shop and then get into this weekend’s sale!
This week’s featured shop is…La Maison Chic! Read on to learn more!
1. What is your shop name? La Maison Chic Boutique
2. What is the story behind your shop name? I have always loved french themed everything. I studied abroad in Paris and have always loved the fashion, architecture, art, food, etc. That is why I always knew whenever I would open a store it would have a french name. With my interior design and art background that is where I came up with La Maison Chic, “The Chic Home.”
3. When did you open your shop? July 2012
4. What kinds of products do you sell in your shop? Currently, I sell embellished frames that are adorned with fine ribbon, broaches, feathers, bird cage veils, and more. I hope to feature some new items soon, especially for the Holiday Season.
5. What advice would you give to new Etsy sellers? Keep yourself motivated and promote your store in any way you can. I am still small, but word of mouth through friends and family, as well as, through social media have helped me with most of my sales.
6. What are your favorite ways to promote your shop? Definitely, through social media! I have a facebook, twitter, google + page and a blog.
7. Do you have a special offer(i.e. coupon code or free shipping code) you would like to include in the blog post? Sure! New Customers can use the coupon code FALL30 for 30%.
Be sure to head on over and check out La Maison Chic!
Holiday sets: $2.00
Holiday Cards: $5.00
Facebook cover packages: $6.00
Premium Sets: $15.00
Basic Sets: $5.00
Marketing templates: $5.00
Invites/Card Jpgs: $5.00
No coupon code required, prices have already been reduced.
I want to thank Jennifer of La Maison Chic for participating in featured shop Friday!
Have a great weekend everyone and I will be back next week with Tidbit Tuesday and another shop will be featured on Friday:)