I know, it’s not Friday…but since my fam has been sick I decided to post today:) Check out Sew Couture below!
Featured Shop Friday!
January 15, 2013 by sararubendalldesignstudio
1. What is your shop name? Sew Couture
2. What is the story behind your shop name? I love to sew and I pay great attention to detail. I was going to start out with sewn products but decided to start with hair accessories to get a feel for selling online.
3. When did you open your shop? September 14, 2012
4. What kinds of products do you sell in your shop? Currently I sell hair accessories such as woven headbands, bows, and hair clips. Sewn items are coming out this summer…..stay tuned!
5. What advice would you give to new Etsy sellers? Be patient, read all you can about Etsy in the forums, and join Etsy Teams! The teams are great support groups.
6. What are your favorite ways to promote your shop? I always have business cards on hand, you never know when a business opportunity will arise and I just started a Facebook page.
7. Do you have a special offer(i.e. coupon code or free shipping code) you would like to share with readers? BLOGSPOT for 15% off through January 31st
8.What inspires you most when creating for your shop? My twin girls inspire me. They love hair accessories! Sometimes I just order a grab bag of ribbon or shabby flowers and see where it takes me.
Thank you so much to Dorothy from Sew Couture for sharing her shop with us! If you would like to be a featured shop, send me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Featured Shop Friday.
Have a great Tuesday and don’t forget to use coupon code super20off to save 20% on your entire purchase this week only!