I know, I’m a day late(again!). My computer was not working properly yesterday so I’m catching up today:) I will be posting featured shop friday later in the post.
First off, I want to let you all know that I recently added a bunch of sets to the clearance section in my shop. These sets will be retired/re-made into new sets. I will not be re-listing them and they are for sale at a discounted rate.
Also, the shop will be closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will be using these days to put the finishing touches on my custom design shop, preparing tax info(yuck!), making new sets, leaving feedback, etc. If you need anything at all you can find me on facebook, or at my website srdsonline.weebly.com.
This week’s featured shop is…BlueIrisAccessories. Take a look at her interview!
1. What is your shop name? Blue Iris Accessories
2. What is the story behind your shop name? Van Gogh’s Irises is one of my favorite paintings, and I have a giant print of it in my craft room that I enjoy while making my projects
3. When did you open your shop? November 2012
4. What kinds of products do you sell in your shop? Necklaces, bracelets, baby headbands, hair ties, and other personalized accessories
5. What advice would you give to new Etsy sellers? Invest in nice photos, and have a professional take them if needed – they are the key to selling!
6. What are your favorite ways to promote your shop? Blog features and giveaways, and coupon codes
7. Do you have a special offer(i.e. coupon code or free shipping code) you would like to include in the blog post? Use coupon code “SNOW” for 10% off your order
Don’t forget, you can still use the 20% off coupon code in the shop. I will be taking it down soon so hurry in and save!
Have a great weekend!